BERLIN SCOOTER GAME by Lololand
At Lololand we care very much about your privacy. As creators of apps for children, we comply with The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and GDPR. We are upfront about what our apps contain, so there are no hidden surprises.
Child friendly app
– No in-app purchases
– No third-party advertising
– No social media integration
– No collection or sharing of personal information
We don’t collect any personally identifiable information about the users of our apps. We do collect anonymous usage statistics to help us improve our apps.
Why collect any information inside an app?
Anonymous usage statistics, also called analytics, help us improve an app once it has been released. If we had no analytics, we would have no idea if anyone is using our apps, if they are getting stuck on certain screens or if the app crashes.
What kinds of information?
– Firstly, we collect NO personally identifiable information. So not your phone number, email address, your city, photos. Any usage statistics are anonymous and there is no account signup process in our apps.
– We do store what device you are using, which version of the operating system.
– Your country, to help us choose which languages to add to the app.
– Crash reports, telling us where in the app it crashed and what the problem might be.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information. If you believe we have mistakenly collected such information, please contact us so we can resolve the issue.v
Mr. Michael Beyer
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at email@example.com.
Updated April 2019
© 2019 Lololand Verlag